We would like to wish everyone a SAFE and happy St. Patrick’s day.
Roar Off The Shore Brewfest is coming up in a couple of weeks, always a fun time there. Check here for details.
Our next club business meeting will be at Ned Kelly’s on Apr. 1st (not fooling about that). Time and address can be found here. Come on down and check out their new 100 tap system if you have not already. Rackers members receive a $2 discount on all tap beer (must show membership card for discount), there are some exceptions and they will be noted here.
Also, the Titletown Open is just over a month away. Entries must be received by April 20th at noon for all drop off locations. For the serious procrastinator, or the beer that needs just a little more time, walk in registration is available from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Titletown Taproom Friday, April 21st.
We have another member benefit! Head on over to https://foodvacbags.com/ to get your 5% discount on vacuum seal bags. They are great for storing hops, grains, and other brewing supplies long term.
From the email:
- We have been in business for over 10 years
- We carry three brands of vacuum sealer bags, plus our own. Our FoodVacBag brand is a fantastic value (savings of at least 60% over Foodsaver™ brand products) and very high quality (read the 2,800 reviews)
- Our bags work on any standard vacuum sealer machine – and we sell the sealer machines as well.
- We always include free same-day shipping – no matter the order size
- Our prices are low already, but we are happy to offer another 5% off to your home brew club members.
See this page for details.