YES, it is that time of year again. It is time for judges and stewards to register for the 21st annual Titletown Open Homebrew Competition.
There are some changes in the website this year. There is a new cloud-based system that is similar to the BCOEM that we used last year, but is, I think, more user friendly.
- Go to http://brewscene.com/
- Register as a user (it is FREE.)
- Once you are registered, you can search for competitions. You will find the TTO in there.
- Sign up to steward or judge (if you are a judge.) THERE ARE SEVERAL OPPORTUNITIES, INCLUDING WEEKDAY EVENINGS SINCE WE ARE SPREADING THE JUDGING OUT.
- Round 1 - Wed, April 22nd, 6:00 PM
- Round 2 - Thurs, April 23rd, 6:00 PM
- Round 3 - Fri, April 24th, 6:00 PM
- Round 4 - Sat AM, April 25th, 8:00 AM
- Round 5 - Sat PM, April 25th, 12:00 PM
Please register well before the April 11th meeting! Max will want to fill any gaps we may have at that time. There are some significant changes to the timeline this year as well. We are bringing in all of the beers and doing registration a full week BEFORE contest week. This will allow the contest organization and committee sufficient time to make sure we get everything right due to our moving to new facilities for this event.
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER YOUR BEERS UNTIL APRIL 1ST. That is when the registration window opens. I will ask El Presidente to email to the club members your DISCOUNT CODE that you will need so that your first entry will be free. The fee for all other entries remains $4.00 per entry.
ON SITE REGISTRATION WILL BE ON MONDAY, APRIL 13TH at Titletown Brewing company from 5 PM until 8 PM. No entries will be accepted after that time.
SORT DAY will be SATURDAY, April 18th from 1 PM - 6 PM at the big brewery.
JUDGING days as noted above. If you are judging only the Sat PM round, you will need to get there by 11:30 AM to be sure of getting your lunch.
Contact Michael Conard if you have any questions!